Travel Tip Tuesday is upon us! We are now seven deep in our new series of travel tips that we publish each Tuesday and we are back this week talking about rental cars and how to get around while you drive yours by using an magnetic, AC mounted cell phone holder (that’s a bit of a mouthful).
To catch you up on our series, here’s a list:
- Travel Tip Tuesday #1: Donâ€™t Leave your toothbrush in the hotel room
- Travel Tip Tuesday #2: Always Be Charging
- Travel Tip Tuesday #3: Up Your Headphone Game
- Travel Tip Tuesday #4: Middle Seat Gets the Armrest
- Travel Tip Tuesday #5: Always Eat Local & Skip the Chains
- Travel Tip Tuesday #6: Research your destinationâ€™s history!
Travel Tip Tuesday: Rental Cars, Getting Lost, and AC Mounted Magnetic Cell Phone Holders
Often travelers will rent cars after arriving at their intended destination. However,Â being in an unfamiliar locale we rely on our phone’s map-based GPS system to get around.
But, rental cars don’t have an easy way to hold our phones so we can drive hands free.
Our cars at home probably have a more permanently mounted solution but we can’t do that in our rental car. This is why an AC mounted removable magnetic cell phone holder is the perfect travel accessory for your next trip.
Travelers have many options, but our preference is the Wizgear phone mount, depicted below:
We highly recommend travelers bring something like this them on all of your trips. You can read our product review here:
Travel safer and smarter with this travel tip!
Peace out Readers…see you next Travel Tip Tuesday…
For readers interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â€“ the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers â€“ The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks â€“ eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds â€“ Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her â€“ A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.